Monday, December 15, 2008

Walking, walking, walking....


I know that this blog feels like it is dedicated to Aidan the wonder child...really, it is almost pathetic how a mother brags about her children isn't it? Anyway, just for journaling purposes, Aidan started taking his first steps the week of Thanksgiving...the Monday before or so. (November 24) He now is really starting to prefer it. If he falls, which he does a LOT, he crawls to the nearest furniture or wall and pulls up and away he goes. He is actually becoming a little more even tempered (hee hee) and that is nice. He is however, upset in this video because he wants the camera. He turned 11 months yesterday. Crazy.

8 comments:

Blake and Rhonda said...

It really is amazing how fast the time goes by. I feel that my whole blog is dedicated to Preston, so I relate to you. I would love it if you would email the picture to me. Blake didn't want to bring his nice camera so our pics aren't the best. rhondaharris12@hotmail.com is my email. Thanks for being so smiley!

Lisah said...

Oh Bridge... I was just saying to myself... GEEZ... I do have 3 other children and all I do is post things about Chayse. Tonight she was being most adorbale making her first VERY HUGE MESS. It was great and I took pictures and I just feel torn. Post or not to post. Anyways.... Aidan is a DOLL. I can't wait until him and Chayse get hitched!

Colette said...

Your baby is growing up!

jasnbon said...

He is so cute! Has he stopped getting into as many things since he has been working on walking?

Lori Harris said...

OMGosh! Fun times ahead. It is ok if you dedicate your blog to Aiden, all of mine is basically about Tahlia. What are we going to do with these early walkers. Fun stuff.

madsens said...

He's cute. And if you didn't post about aiden what would you post about? Laundry? cleaning? yeah so your good. :)

Ashton & Co. said...

What a cute video. I can't believe he is your baby! Wasn't he just born? I swear!!! He better not give Keaton any ideas...Thanks for being the best friend/ babysitter EVER! HOpefully one day we will actually be able to hang out.

John-David and Kathryn said...

So I have taken a little blogging break and I am trying to get caught up. Wow your kid is advanced. Kelsey just wants to crawl but you have a walking fool. Your girls are so cute. Are you guys going to Utah at all?