Monday, December 8, 2008

The funniest things.

Kids really do say the funniest things! Tonight I was getting the bathtub ready for the girls and I said "The first one in here, gets a special surprise." Brinlee came running in and was so excited to be the first. Cambree came in bawling. So, I asked Brin what she thought her special surprise was going to be and she looked at me and said "Probably a fart." I laughed and laughed because that was definitely NOT the surprise I was going to give her, so I asked her why she would think that. She said it was the kind of surprise her dad gives her. We will have to have a real heart to heart Mike and I!

5 comments:

Schwendimans said...

TOOOOOOO Funny!!!! Dads crack me up with the things they teach kids behind moms' backs... and I say that because Dan is just the same! Ha!! Love 'em...

Lori Harris said...

Too funny!!

madsens said...

HOw funny, NOw we know what goes on when dad's home with the kids:)

Chelsie said...

Those damn McBride boys...

susie said...

That is so funny! I can totally see her saying that. Justin has told our girls they can fart in front of people, especially boys until they're 25. He figures no boy would want to date a girl who farts. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.