Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stinking it up in the Sulphurs







After the main meal and a good ride down the redneck slip n' slide, my brother (Andy) and three cousins (Sam, Jaxon, and Paige) convinced Cambree and I to come to the sulphur hot pots for a little dip. They are so smelly and gross. The water may be warm, but honestly what was I thinking???? Four showers later and I still smell like the tip of a match--no wonder people didn't want to get close to me at church.
Also, the water is about the consistency of 1% milk and there is slippery clay all over the bottom. Which makes getting around super fun. Andy retrieved an old hard hat that my Uncle Dave had found earlier in the day and he posed for a grand picture. It was good times, but seriously? What was I thinking?

1 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Oh my gosh what stinkin fun. (No really it was stinky right?) JK That slip and slide is awesome. What fun!!!