Sunday, August 17, 2008

I have the greatest family ever...



On Saturday (8/16/08) we went over to Star Valley where my grandparents live for a little family gathering. It was really fun and I loved it. These are a few pictures of my grandparents with their great grandkids (Megan and Jaxon's little girl Courtney was missing) and also with my grandparents own kids (my aunt Rosalie is missing in those pics). There is a pic in there of my cousin Sam who is leaving on his mission in a little over a month to El Salvador/San Salvador and Beliz. And of course my brother Andy who is always trying to hog the attention.
It was a great day that was jam packed with excitement...Read on for more information. Thanks to Tammy and David for planning the day. It was good eats and good memories. Sorry to those that left before we took pics. It was bad timing.
I really do love my extended family and hope we can get together more often. It is always so much fun!!

6 comments:

Colette said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun this weekend. What a way to end the last weekend before school starts! I think you could send some of those photos into Redneck Videos! You might make some money! I love the slip and slide!

John-David and Kathryn said...

Bridgett
So I haven't posted in forever. I never get time to. What fun posts. i love them all especially the beer billboard slip'n'slide. That is true red neck fun. What a fun family you have. i will be in Utah from August 26th -September 16th. I will be in Island park for the first few days until Saturday the 29th. So if your in the area you'll have to let me know. Talk to you later.

Love Always
Kitty

meg said...

I love reading your posts! You are so funny! Those look like some fun times! Are you serious about me taking your family pictures?

Ashton & Co. said...

Looks like lots of fun! That slide is the bomb! You are the woman for getting in a pool of sulfur... I don't know if I coulda done that! Cute fam!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of crazy families! I loved the billboard slip n slide. That was hilarious! I love the sulfur pool pics too! You just have such a fun family.

madsens said...

Lots of fun. So how we going to set your brother and my sister up?