Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Best Slip 'n Slide EVER!!






You may wonder about this slip and slide and what it says...My uncle Dave was given an old billboard banner and so they use it as a slip n' slide. This one says "Busch Light" weekend. It has girls in bikinis on it and it was the BEST slip n' slide I have ever been on. Thank goodness my grandparents live on a big hill and we can put the beer banner on the front lawn for all of Star Valley to enjoy. It was a great time. **The outfits by the way were contributed by our grandma. They had made such "cute" outfits out of them before I got there so I just borrowed some stuff lying around. That is my brother Andy and my cousin Jaxon. We are a very special family what can I say?

1 comments:

Lisah said...

Love the naked girls on the slip and slide. Really would give me something to aspire to as my fatt tub of lard was flying down that thing! It looks like TONS of fun though! I want to go!