Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just a little info...

Aidan can crawl now. It started slowly happening on Monday, but the little wonder is just getting better and better. Keep scrolling and you will get a great little video clip of the SuperStar!
We have had some visitors in our home and they creep me out. Who is this you say? Two little mice that left evidence under our kitchen sink and so after a mild panic attack by me, Mike set two traps and caught the little fellas. Brinlee thought they were such cute little dead guys. I myself was hiding under a blanket to avoid any visual contact with the company. We have reset the traps and I hope we don't get anymore, but I can't hardly stand to be in my home anymore and with a baby on the floor it makes life that much more stressful. So, anyway, that is fun we are having.

6 comments:

Lisah said...

I am so excited Aidan is crawling, but it doesn't seem to have softened his moods any? Darn. Maybe walking will??? Your diaper bag is so clean. I am afraid to look in mine... I bet you would find crumbs, garbage, a diaper with no wipes or vice versa and a random key to something!

Lori Harris said...

Ah mice!!! I am like you. I'm am scared to death of mice.

Travis and Melissa said...

Your kids are so dang cute. I can't believe they are that big. We need to keep in touch better or the next time we see each other Alex will be graduating. I am glad you are blogging so I can at least see your kids and what you are up to.

madsens said...

Good luck with the mice. HOpe you got them all. Wow he's crawling. He's growing up so fast.

meg said...

Wow we are experiencing the same thing over here! Whitney started the army crawl last night- she gets where she wants pretty fast!So hopefully Aiden will be less fussy now that he can get around! I think I would be just as freaked out as you if we had mice as well. Thanks for the "bag" tag - very creative idea!

Colette said...

Okay you gave proof that he can be a little cranky! You poor girl! Brinlee's singing is SO cute.See you soon at dance.