Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bow making EXTRAVAGANZA!!!



Still making plans to make many more...

I made these bows yesterday with Halloween in mind...I will probably make new ones before then...such is my new obsession!

Okay, so my friend Lisa Cutler taught me how to make the CUTEST bows and it has taken over my life. Okay not really taken over because obviously I still have too much time if I can still blog. But, you understand what I am saying right? A new fun project...2 girls...new school clothes...and short hair that needs a little jazzing up. So, this is the results of my new skill. Thanks Lisa for sharing your wealth of knowledge!

9 comments:

Colette said...

Those are so CUTE!!! Teach me, teach me!!! Seriously, we need a girls night so I can learn how!

Lori Harris said...

Ah.. cute. When Tahlia has hair, you'll have to teach me. (If and when she has hair.)

Lisah said...

Okay seriously... you are making bows without me? RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! They are dang cute though!

Ashton & Co. said...

You are the best at the bows! Thanks for teaching me!:) I told everyone to look... yesterday was fun!

Mist said...

Ok. I have four little girls so if you ever teach a class sign me up!The bows are darling! I love them. Maybe we could swap some hairstyle ideas too!I think between Michelle, you and me, we could come up with some fresh ideas! Besides, I am really needing a good laugh(we always have too much fun it almost feels wrong!) It has been too long!

Mist

madsens said...

Hey, Your going to have to share the skills. I'd love to learn how to make those. If you make more call me- seriously

Travis and Melissa said...

So now I want you to teach me how to make bows. They are way cute. We need to get together sometime it has been way to long.

Lori Harris said...

AAhh. What project is our neighbor doing at night in his backyard??? Honestly.

Lindsie said...

I want to learn how to make those bows...they are really cute. I'm thinking of spicing up my 26 year old hair!! I think a poka dot bow would really do it!! Just kidding I'm thinking of Kylie. When you're in UT next I'll have to invite myself to visit you...if I'm still here!!!