Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bag Tag!



So, Mic Bag Tagged me and since I don't have a purse--just a wallet that I carry around then I had to take a pic of my diaper bag. So, this is what was inside. A used wet wipe (never know when that can come in handy?!?) A plastic bib, a onesie, a hat, baby toys, a pacifier (our new best friend) fruit snacks, a diaper (of course) two spoons, a penny (for that big spending I do) children's tylenol, sunscreen, wet wipes (fresh ones) hand sanitizer, a packet of formula (because that is sure handy without a bottle present?!?) a jar of baby bananas. Anyway, get your purses ready because I tag: Lisa, Megan A., Maegan H., Katie, Lori, Kitty, Jennifer and Taci!! Let me know what you find...

1 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Your diaper bag sounds very similar to mine. (The things we have to have to survive our little ones.)