Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Little Makeover!

(Warning: Below are some pictures that I took of myself by myself. While, the subject of the picture isn't the most photogenic, these pictures are the best I could do. Having said that, here you go...)


I haven't had longish hair for about 14 years or so. One day I woke up and it seemed to be long and I just started letting it get longer. It grew faster than I remember it growing in the past and before I knew it, I had hair past my shoulders. At times it looked okay, but for the most part, it probably wasn't that attractive. So, I got a new do. Now, in these photos, you can't get the best sides of my hair, but I think you get the gist!






And, what would a post be without a picture of one of the kids? Here is Aidan after his sisters got out the dress-ups and he thought he needed to be a part of it. (Mike was at work at the time and when he saw the pics he didn't think we were very funny!)

13 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Wow! Too cute!!!!! I love it! :)

Schwendimans said...

Cute hair!!! I love it! And too funny with Aidan!

Schwendimans said...

... oh, & P.S.-- That is a great picture of Brinlee at the top of your blog.

Lori Harris said...

Cute hair!!

What a funny boy Aiden is!!

Lisah said...

Okay I totally meant to say something on Sunday about your adorable hair cut. I guess we are even now... you forget my birthday. I forget your hair! :) that is how I remember you... with that short of hair when we first moved into the ward. SO SO SO CUTE. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

Unknown said...

cute 'do! Lookin' good! (Aiden is too)

Blake and Rhonda said...

I love the hair!!! It looks GREAT!

jasnbon said...

You look beautiful, and so does Aidan! I really do like your hair though, it looks great, even after you sweat it out at Zumba!

Colette said...

CUTE!!!! Oh my I didn't know you had three girls??? Cute pictures at the top of your blog too.

susie said...

CUTE hair...love it...still waiting for the girls night out! Don't you just love it when your girls get a hold of your little man and dress him up as a girl?

madsens said...

love the hair cut

Taci said...

Your hair is so cute! Love the pics at the top of the kids sledding - too fun!

Megan said...

YAY for short hair! I love it! Who cut it for you?

Miss.

Love.

Peace.