Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FOR SALE!!!




One cute, blue eyed boy. Just learning to talk (back) well. Loves bubbles and oranges. Can fend for himself in the kitchen with just a simple chair and/or accessible pantry. Answers to the name of Aidan. Can still be trained to do what you would like...(we think) Available for pick-up any time.

*Disclaimer: Can probably expect messes like these in just a short 24 hour period, while you are doing household chores like folding laundry and washing dishes. (Also, he has been known to feed other children spoonfuls of sugar...)





10 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Love it! I had to laugh out loud.

Lisah said...

That is adorable! I would pay big money for him. Name your price!

jasnbon said...

That is so funny! I'm sure not for you but you made it into a really cute post anyway! I know you wouldn't really sell him though, even for the big bucks.

Ashton & Co. said...

ha ha ha ha...sure glad my kids never do anything like that!

Colette said...

Oh PUHLEEEAAASSSEEE, he's really an angel, just look at him in those bubbles.

Unknown said...

I'm not really in the market for one of those...we have a cute little messmaker of our own.

susie said...

I know you don't think so, but that's funny! It made me think of Trin when she got in the fridge and decided to smear a whole tub of sour cream over her little sister. Or she has been known to dump an entire container of baby powder on both of them, oh and she just reminded me of the time she drew all over them with marker! Oh, good times, good times! Gotta love those little farts!

madsens said...

love the bubble picture

John-David and Kathryn said...

Look at you be crafty. Cute bathroom. Your girls are on their way to be High School cheerleaders and Dairy Princesses. Jackson would love another brother but I can't really accept another mess maker. I have a few of my own. You guys look like you are always having so much fun. Cute blog.

Taci said...

That is such a cute, sweet picture in the bubbles! He's such a cute, funny boy!