Sunday, July 12, 2009

T-Ball Summary...


T-Ball ended this year on July 2nd. It was a good season and the girlies had some fun. We were glad it ended when it did because the weather finally decided to get warm!! This is most of their little team...they are all kids from the neighborhood/ward, so it was really fun!

This is Brinlee thinking that the person on 3rd base was not too cool. She didn't want to be touched.


Check out those throwing skills Brin has. I think she learns this from me! ;)

Cambree was always prepared to catch the ball when it came her way...NOT!


Waiting for the pitcher to put the ball on the tee. Cam was actually a little big for t-ball this year, but it was okay with her and okay with me to have them both play on the same team, so we did it!

1 comments:

Lori Harris said...

I was also the girl with my mit on my head, that is too funny. :)