Friday, May 1, 2009

Living here is LAME!!

This is what my 5 year old screamed at me this morning...I don't know where in the world she comes up with such things and sayings, but after having spent the morning with her crying and screaming at me, I am realizing that things are going to be changing around here...I just don't know where to begin.

Last night was Brinlee's Kindergarten program. The school does this in place of "graduation". They sing cute songs and they do a little dance and it is over in 30 minutes. Could you ask for anything better?
Brinlee was hilarious to watch. She was a little behind with the actions and most times she was looking off into space, or at something interesting behind her. All in all though, we were pretty proud of our little kindergartner Brin!!



4 comments:

Colette said...

Oh she is going to be your challenge isn't she. Okay, I looked it up the definition of "lame" and it is: a person who is not in the know. So Bridgett, what is it you don't know??? By the sounds of things Brinlee is about to find out. Kids are never boring are they. Hang in there! Cute pictures of the program though, no one would know that she is anything but the sweetest Kindergartner in the school.

jasnbon said...

Too funny! When I first read your post title I thought it was what you would be saying about the crappy weather here, but Brin saying it was definitely entertaining! Cute pics of her program, she sure looks sweet and innocent!

Lori Harris said...

Got some girl drama happening. Fun times ahead, but she is sure a cutie.

susie said...

When I read the title, I thought you meant living in Rexburg is lame. Yes, sometimes it is..but oh well. Brin is hilarious, never a dull moment with her.