Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Judy!!

Today is Mike's mom's birthday...I won't state how old she is here, but if you knew, you would be astounded! She looks AMAZING!! She is such a great mother/grandma/mother-in-law...etc. She would do anything for Mike and our family and that really means a lot to me/us! She is actually in Arizona for the week with her siblings and we hope she is having a great time there! We love you Grandma Judy and hope you have a great birthday!! (Sorry about the photo, we were having camera problems, and this is the best one we got...)

4 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

What a cute picture. What a fun grandma! Nice to have one so close!

jasnbon said...

I think it is a great picture! And she does look great, I hope I look great as a grandma, however I already have gray hair so it isn't likely!

John-David and Kathryn said...

HEy Bridgett
Sorry for the lack of communication lately. We'll find out in March where er are going. In the meantime we are trying to get our house ready to sell. I really need to just call you to catch up on everything.

John-David and Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.