Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Birthday Shout Out!!


Today is my mom's birthday! We called her bright and early this morning to wish her a happy day! She is a great mom and grandma and does so much for us! (My kids would be bare naked if it weren't for her summer hobby of shopping yard sales!) We sure love and appreciate all she does for us! Happy birthday grandma Lori!

In other news: Aidan finally got his 1 year picture taken. They were taken by our friend Jason and he did a great job. They probably would have been even more amazing if our 1 year old would hold at all still and cooperate just a tiny bit. But, whatever...Here are some of the pics:

7 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

OH my goodness. Those are TOO cute! I love all of them of Aiden! I think I especially like the one of his new "face" . WAY cute! Love the header, too. Great job. they all turned out so good! I love the one of Aiden at the bottom, where he is just smiling. They really did turn out good. Great job and super cute kiddos!The signs are perfect!

Ashton & Co. said...

Sorry I keep mispelling Aidan's name! :)

Lori Harris said...

Happy Birthday Grandma Lori. What great pictures of Aiden. He smiled great in every picture!! Cute kid.

Colette said...

Those pictures are SO cute. They show off his cute little personality. You're not supposed to hold still if you are a one year old little boy!

Unknown said...

Very cute. All of your kids are darling. We might see you at the game. My niece is a JV cheerleader so we go to lots of the games. I am ready for summer too. We are headed to Disneyland next week so that will have to do. It doesn't look like summer is coming any time soon.

Mist said...

Thanks for your kind words for Blaire! You are so sweet! I LOVE all of the pictures! I felt when I opened your blog that the I love you was just for ME! So thanks- (Deep down I know it wasn't :) but it made me smile!)The pictures of Aidan are DARLING! Beautiful children you should have ten more!!!!

jasnbon said...

I love the pictures! You did a great job putting all of Aidan's pictures together, it is so him! And how creative with your top picture - how come I can't think of fun things like that?! Sorry I didn't call back today, been busy with Lukey, I'll call you tomorrow.