Monday, July 12, 2010

**Water Park with the Ashton's!!**


We were invited by our best friends the Ashton's to go to Ross Park last Thursday. It was a really nice day to go and the kids had SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Cambree and Sadie got to have a water slide wrist band and they did a really good job going down it alone.
The boys were pretty good for the most part...is it ever fun to take a 2 year old ANYWHERE?!? Here they are sharing and enjoying snacks together.

Brinlee and Tess got to go around the lazy river a few times alone and they were feeling pretty big. Little Piper was my big helper for the day and she helped me babysit Aidan. I paid her a whole quarter...that she ended up leaving in my car...

It is quiet around here this week. My kids are "vacationing" in Utah with my sister "Mi-Mi" and my dad and brother. (My mom is at Girls Camp and I am going to our Girls Camp tomorrow.) I am enjoying the quiet and freedom that is mine this week, but I sure do miss C, B and A!!

3 comments:

Lisah said...

Your kids probably don't read your blog... you don't have to say you miss them!! ha ha ha. Just kidding, of course. Now that school lunch is over, I'll probably never see you again. Especially considering that after church yesterday I AM NEVER GOING BACK!!! HA HA HA.

jasnbon said...

Fun! You and Michelle will have to go again with us when you get back! I think I would miss my boys like crazy, but who knows, I have never left them, I am such a wimp!

Ashton & Co. said...

That last pic of Piper is hilarious...we love being with you guys! I hope you didn't decide to stay at camp all week. I tried calling you but no answer. Hope you are enjoying your week of vacation with mike! :)