Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rain, rain go away...give us a nice summer day...

It has rained and rained and then rained some more! Just when I think it is going to be a nice day, the clouds roll in and there is more rain. And, it is raining day and night. For three weeks now it has been raining...On the upside, the grass has never been greener and we haven't had to haul hoses around the yard the whole month of June.


Because of the constant moisture, the girls have had 3 T-Ball games cancelled. They have played only one...I'm not sure that we will get to play much this season, since it ends the 1st week of July.
Also, the troops are getting restless! They are in the house all day and driving Aidan crazy! I think he really wanted to be an only child... Here is a new trick he pulled lately. We thought it was hilarious...Hopefully he won't break the drawer!

5 comments:

Colette said...

Yeah, you're alive! Funny, I put the same thing on my header of a post "Rain, rain go away..." I'm getting SO, SO sick of it. My nieces are here from California and complaining that they are "BORED" and that Grandma never takes them to do anything. What can we do in the rain, help? Cute little ball players, too bad they keep getting rained out. Cute picture of your "only child wantabe", maybe he was looking for a bigger drawer to hide in. Enjoy the rain. When it gets nice to do anything, lets get the girls together.

Ashton & Co. said...

What a cute picture at the top! I'm glad you blogged again! Such cute pics!

Lori Harris said...

This weather has been crazy. Tahlia and I are missing going on our daily walks. (Sigh)

Cute picture of Aiden in the drawer!! :)

jasnbon said...

Aidan fits in that drawer perfectly, it's like it was made just for him! I am so sick of the rain also, next week is supposed to be decent at this point, I'll keep my fingers crossed! That is dissapointing that the girls don't get to play very many games:(

susie said...

I am so sick of this RAIN. Your kids are getting so big.