Sunday, March 22, 2009

My birthday weekend away...


For my birthday, my family made a plan to meet us in Lava Hot Springs and celebrate this past Friday night to Saturday afternoon. It was a great weekend and I will just share a few photos from it. (We took like 158 or something.)




We stayed in a house with 3 bedrooms that had 3 queen beds and a set of double sized bunkbeds. It was so fun. We had access to a pool and it was a little warmer than bathtub water...It was pretty warm but I loved it!






The extra person in the pics is Kristin...She is my brother Andy's girlie friend and they are getting married--although it is not "official" yet! She is a great addition to our family (although she may be thinking not so much of us) and we were excited to get to know her better...


This was my birthday cake. It was just a lot of different kinds of cupcakes that Andy and Kristin brought from a place called "So Cupcake". They were delicious and perfect!!


We found a park that was really fun and it had these little "memorial" benches that were donated by families. We couldn't resist taking more pics...








P.S. My dad was in attendance...however, he hides from cameras!

12 comments:

Jonathan and Katie said...

hey those cupcakes look familiar. I had some special cupcakes from a little place in SLC a few weeks ago. Did they get them somewhere downtown? What a great weekend! How fun for you! I am jealous. Last year mine was spent at a funeral!

Colette said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like such a fun weekend. I'm glad you were able to get away!

Megan said...

HAppY BirThdAy TodAY! Glad you guys had so much fun. I wish my family liked to do stuff like that. :(

Lisah said...

Happy Birthday LADY!!! I am going to take you to lunch next week after the birthday dinner is over!!!! I LOVE YA LADY!!

Travis and Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Looks like you had a great time. We always think about going to Lava but we never end up making it there.

Lindsie said...

Happy Birthday!! I had your b-day written on my calendar and had a moment of silent for you. With someone your age it is something to celebrate!! Ha, ha!! Just teasin' ya!! Hope you have a good one.

jasnbon said...

Happy Birthday Bridgett! That looks like tons of fun!! The place you guys stayed looks WAY nicer than the place we stayed, if we go again we will have to get your information. I love the picture of all of you on the slide and the one of your mom posing on the bench! All of the pics are awesome though, and what a beautiful weekend to go! I tried to call you earlier but the phone was always busy, I'll try again later.

Ashton & Co. said...

Happy Birthday to you! Looks like a ton of fun. That pic of Sean in the doorway makes him look like a giant!:) That's the first time I've seen Andy and his fiance is a doll! She will be a fun addition to the family! What fun times. I'm glad you all were able to get together!

Lori Harris said...

Happy Happy Birthday! What a great trip!!

John-David and Kathryn said...

What a fun trip. looks like the new sister-in-law is just as goofy as the rest of the family. Happy Birthday!!!

madsens said...

happy birthday. so much fun

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I seem to remember a bother of yours not liking his picture taking as well... Hmmmmm Maybe it runs in the fam. LOL :) Your kids are so cute.