Friday, November 21, 2008

A little catching up...


Here is a catch up post. This happens to be Aidan's new favorite trick. Well, this and EMPTYING every cupboard we own. Two days ago, he opened up a cupboard in the kitchen with a lazy susan and pulled out a glass bottle of olive oil which broke on the tile, which was a huge puddle of oil with broken glass, which Aidan played in and cut his hands and then proceeded to crawl around the kitchen. There were slick bloody oil spots everywhere. This all happened in the time it took for me to pick clothes out for Brinlee. Less than one minute. Good times. He is okay by the way. It didn't slow him down AT ALL...

This is the new head wear we are sporting at our home after baths. Cambree and Brinlee love this new do and will wear it for quite sometime before the towels finally become unraveled and fall off. More good times.


This a picture of the little pilgrim and indian that live in our home now. They are a wild bunch and yet they bring peace to our home. Strange isn't it?
I got to go and have a Thanksgiving Feast with Brinlee at school yesterday. I was able to go and do that with Cambree last year and it was so fun. But, I really must say that I think our little school district has some amazing school cooks. Everything they make is ALWAYS delicious. It was a fun feast and a good time to spend with my little Brin.
P.S.

I was informed that I forgot to post Aidan's costume from Halloween. Not that I meant to, I just had posted the girls earlier and Aidan only dressed up for Halloween and nothing else. Be that as it may, he looked absolutely adorable and could not have cared less about it.

7 comments:

Lisah said...

So so so cute. Email me the pictures of me and Logan from the Halloween parade and yesterday. The feast was so delicious. Even Logan came home saying how yummy the potatoes were. He didn't like the cranberry though. :) Thanks for letting me vent. I needed it.

Lindsie said...

Cute Kids!! Looks like that Aiden is keepin you on your toes. His girlfriend is doing the same for me, so they'll be perfect for each other in another 20 years or so. I love the pictures you've had taken of your family. Do you think Lori Baby would ever consider updating the Cartwright family pic? Nah, she'll wait another 10 years!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Lori Harris said...

Oh, I hope that Aiden's hands are okay, it seems like nothing slows him down though. I love the new hair styles, very colorful. You have such cute kids.

Colette said...

Okay it is not funny to laugh at a poor little boy who has cut his hands, but can you imagine trying to crawl with oily slippery hands. Sounds like he keeps you from getting too bored. What a busy and cute stage he is in. Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving celebration at the school!

Anonymous said...

Good times for sure!! Seeing this reminds me of how much I have to look forward to with Brielle in the coming months! =) I love kids. Never a dull moment. But glad to hear that Aiden didn't have any lasting injuries. Plus, he made a super cute dragon.
Your girls are so cute, and look like they have so much fun together. Yay for sisters!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Mist said...

You are such a good mom! Do you ever wonder about what you accomplish in a day? How did you clean that up? It's not like you could just vacumm up the glass! What a pain! Got to love little helpers. Aiden is soooo cute and one day you canshow him this post and both have a good laugh! It is a good thing you have such a great sense of humor!!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

John-David and Kathryn said...

Cute. That is too bad about Aiden. What a busy body. Love the pilgrim and Indian.