Saturday, November 15, 2008

I couldn't resist...




Thanks to our friends Jason and Bonnie and their amazing camera, we were able to go and get some last minute family pictures...These will most likely be on the good ol' Christmas card...Surprise! Anyway, I couldn't resist posting them. They turned out pretty good considering the subjects! This is just one of like 140 or something and that is after Jason deleted them out of 700 or so!
Now, just a little side note. Aidan turned 10 months yesterday and we are quickly nearing the 1st year mark. It is bittersweet. He is such a fun little fella. Definitely more high maintenance than the girls but who cares?? He is perfect just the way he is!

7 comments:

Lisah said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!!! They are so awesome! I love the spot. I need to take some of my kids since we didn't get any last time with just them. Maybe you could come with me to get them to smile while I take a picture. It's worth a shot! :) You're the BEST. I really feel so LUCKY to have found you as my friend! I don't know what I would do without you. Seriously.

jasnbon said...

Your pictures look awesome! I am just playing with some of the ones we got the other night, but all or our noses and ears are red! I'll have to show you and you can tell me what you think. The picture of Aidan is very cute! He is a cutie and he just seems to love the camera (unlike Luke)!

Lori Harris said...

Cute pictures. They are definitely Christmas card status material. What a great family you have.

Colette said...

Cute pictures! I love the new family picture. I like Brinlee's smile on the one with the kids, just a little bit mischief there wouldn't you say. I can't believe that Aiden is that old. Time flies. I was glad to see the update, I was getting ready to call you and see if everything was okay! CUTE FAMILY!! I have very cooperative subjects for my family pictures, in other words - probably not happening this year!

Taci said...

I love your family pics! We took some too this weekend which I'll post on my blog later, but I'm not total excited about mine. Yours turned out so good! You have such a great family (even if you do have to escape to Walmart sometimes for some "alone" time ;))

Megan said...

Would Jason and Bonnie be interested in running a small side business of photography to make a little extra cash??? I would be interested and believe it or not, I have friends. :)

John-David and Kathryn said...

DArling photos. I love the barn in the back ground. I can't wait to get the Christmas card.