Monday, October 20, 2008

Whirlwind weeked




My parents came up this weekend and it was great! We love when they come. It is so much fun for my kids and we love THEM!! It is also a nice thing because my mom gives us all haircuts. This is Aidan's 1st cut and my mom said it was like cutting a moving target! Thanks for coming Gramma and Crappa. WE LOVE YOU!


These photos of Aidan are the new trick to play at the sliding door. My girls like to stand on the outside of the door and really get him going. The glass is super sparkling clean. But, it is so cute and I wouldn't trade the smudges for ANYTHING!!!!

7 comments:

meg said...

"Crappa" How true that is! I think that is exactly how my kids pronounce "grandpa". Sounds similar to my weekend of mom and dad visiting- don't you just love parents!!

Ashton & Co. said...

WAY cute pictures. Big boy Aiden already needing a hair cut! I was laughing my head off of the ones with his face against the window. Those are AWESOME. I am glad your parents came up. Did you get a haircut too? What a fun weekend!

madsens said...

I didn't know your parents were up this weekend. Wow you had a busy weekend.

Colette said...

What a CUTE boy! I hate when they get their first haircut, they kind of grow up!!

Mist said...

I have been just laughing at the "Crappa" just like the first commenter. I love that. Your parents are so nice, Fun, Hair cuts what more could you ask for! How fun. I love viitors and family weekends. It is always so hard to say goodbye!

Lisah said...

What a cute little smooshed Aidan nose! I am so glad your parents came for a visit. I bet that was GREAT. Sorry about the bus... let's beat her up!

Lori Harris said...

I wish that my little girl could get a haircut! JK I'll take what hair she has. I love the picture of Aiden's nose presed up against the glass all smushed. Cute.