Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Baby "A" is 8 months old...


Well, here we are on the countdown to the 1st birthday. January seems so far away, but honestly!! I can't believe my little fella is 8 months old!!! Why do they have to grow this fast? Probably for sanity's sake. Aidan's tricks this past month include: Crawling (Yay!) Sprouting 2 teeth, crying when I leave the room, laughing more and more at his silly sisters, pulling himself up to furniture (only on his knees) and drinking from the cup in the bath tub...(actually not my favorite trick, but what can you do?). He is a busy little guy that gives us a lot to do around here. He makes us so happy and we love him to pieces! Spoiled little monster boy...

8 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Cute picture of baby A. I can't believe how fast our babes are growing up. :)

Ashton & Co. said...

OH my goodness. That picture is to die for! He is one cute little fella. His eyes are so intense- I love it! WAY good picture and love the b&w. Also, our corn looks the same way, too. What is up?! Thanks for taking Sadie to the big partay today (ot tell Mike I guess) I much appreciated it!!!Hope all is well- and thanks for forwarding that talk to me, it helped a lot! You're the best!

Colette said...

He's such a cute little moster though!

Anonymous said...

That is such a great picture of him! Love the black and white. His eyes are just lit up. It's awesome!

Blake and Rhonda said...

I totally agree that they grow up too fast! I love the sound of children laughing, it's priceless!

Mist said...

So are you noticing the differences yet between little boy personalities and little girl personalities? I am learning new things every day! I can't believe almost a year old where does the time go! Sure would love to have you and Mic over sometime. When is good for you? I really would like that!Yor children are beautiful!

Travis and Melissa said...

He is very handsome. We didn't even try a garden this year but my next door neighbor is the garden king. He has different gardens for different plants. My kids would have a garden picked before anything was ready.

Lisah said...

What a cute little man you have! I love his big smile!