Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gifts from our Jordan...




My cousin Jordan just got home from his mission about 1 1/2 weeks ago. My girls absolutely LOVE him. He is "their" Jordan. Anyway, he brought them some souveniers from the Mexico, Monterrey mission where he served and we couldn't be more tickled by it all. He also sent them some purses while he was gone that were so adorable with their names burned on them and they love those so much. It has made for some great show and tell--both at our home and at school. We are SO happy he is home and look forward to any time he is able to spend with us.

8 comments:

Lori Harris said...

What cute girls. How fun having their names put on their purses. Jeff's grandpa Gutierrez's family is from Monterrey, Mexico. Small world.

Ashton & Co. said...

What neat gifts! That is so fun that he brought gifts home for you girls. What a good cousin! Cute pix, love the dresses and purses! Good job Jordan! :)

Colette said...

Neat souvenirs!

Mist said...

Extended family is the best! How fun that your girls could have that experience of the "mission" through supporting Jared. I think that those examples stay with our kids forever. What an opportunity to learn about Mexico's culture and the importance of missionary work. I love the Temple pictures! I want to schedule an appointment for my kids :)

Lisah said...

That is so fun for your girls! He is a cute kid too. Did you ever ask Mike about when he saw Drew in Island Park at the gas station?! hee hee hee!

Blake and Rhonda said...

How fun for your girls! You should dress them up as blonde mexican girls for halloween!

Travis and Melissa said...

Could your girls be any cuter. How fun those purses are adorable! :)

Lori Harris said...

AAAhhh... I have to vent for a second. Cook's dog is driving me bonkers at nights. It always wakes up me and my baby! OK, I'm better now. (For the moment)