Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Soccer




This summer we have decided to play a little soccer. I was hoping it would keep Brinlee's interest longer than most things do, but alas, this is not meant to be. Every game she finds her coach's (Jennifer Madsen) cooler and helps herself to many otter pops. And that is how she spends the game. Cambree finds friends on the opposing teams and sits in the middle of the field visiting. Is this going to really be our sport??
I need to type in a special paragraph to here to thank a couple of friends. Thanks Jennifer for coaching soccer this year...You have done a GREAT job and the kids have had a lot of fun! (It's almost over.) Thanks Mic for teaching Cam and Brin dance. I know how much fun they have and how it is a challenge for you with those two at times...(It's about to begin again.) And, a big thanks to Lisa C. because she has taught me many new things these past two weeks...bow making and picture editing to name a few. Anyway THANKS! All of my friends are great and I love blogging with ya!

7 comments:

Blake and Rhonda said...

I think that your girls style of soccer is what I like! They are so cute, I miss being in primary to see the kids. Cute pictures!

Lisah said...

You are so sweet Bridge. I got a tear.. no joke! I have LOVED getting to know you better and I love the phote edits you did! They look awesome. Soccer is boring. Let's just be honest. I would much rather eat otter pops and visit then run... wouldn't you!? I got my newspaper last night. WHAT FUN THAT WAS!

Lori Harris said...

Cute background and pictures. Your kids are growing up way to fast. I like the soccer idea of chatting and sitting down. That's funny.:)

Ashton & Co. said...

Oh, you are so sweet! The photos look great- how did you do that? :) You are the one I admire, always learning new things and trying to improve yourself. I really love your girls, I hope you know that! You are such a sweet friend and I am so glad to know you. Thanks for talking to me DAILY and being a great shoulder to lean on. BFF!:)

madsens said...

Go blue birds.... We have so much fun. I wish they wouldn't have made the coach be in the group picture. or I wish I would have realized that earlier in the day so I could have gotten more ready. Oh well. I'm glad your girls are on our team!

Colette said...

I love what you did with the girls' pictures. You'll have to teach me!

Mist said...

I think your girls look the part of awesome soccer players! I think it is so cute their little personalities! They grow up too fast and life should just be enjoyed and by golly if that means eating a bunch of otter-pops then I say enjoy! I love to look at your blog. super cute!