Monday, July 7, 2008

Our high chair...


Our high chair that we used with Brinlee wouldn't fit in our kitchen/dining room. So, with advice from Michelle we bought one that hooks right to the counter. Our little pleasant Aidan loved it from the beginning. NOT! As I'm sure you can see, Aidan is not the most easy going fellow. I hope he quickly outgrows this because I am getting worn out from all the carrying I do.

You may have already guessed, but, our new chair is a monkey. Could this be the problem? Aidan doesn't like to sit in a monkeys lap? Huh. Crazy.

7 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Hopefully he will get used to the monkey. I really didn't have room in my kitchen for a high chair either, so I bought one of those high chairs that strap to the kitchen chairs for like $25. I like it because it is out of the way and it was cheap.

meg said...

Well hey there! Wow this is fun! I really enjoy this blog thing too - I wish there was more time though, I've been really busy lately and have so much to blog about...Your girls look adorable in those pictures. You always have them dressed so nicely and hair done so cute! see ya!

Ashton & Co. said...

I like sitting in monkey's laps. What's Aidan's problem?

Anonymous said...

Aidan loves to give everything a try! NOT! Why should anyone be shocked that the monkey chair won't be a hit!

Lindsie said...

I quite love the monkey chair. Sorry to hear Mr. Aidan is not so fond of it. Yes I have been known to check out your blog...I'll be a better commenter...and since it's you...I'll try and keep my comments clean!!

Mist said...

How fun I am so excited to catch up with you again! Thanks for adding me to your list. I am such a beginner at this but it has been a lot of fun! Wow, your little kids are so grown up! They are just beautiful and your little Aidan is so cute. I can't wait to keep in touch how fun. I remember days that my sides would ache from laughing so hard with you and Michelle. Hopefully my blog will improve and be as great as yours and Michelle's!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there kid