Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brinlee's 5th Birthday!!



We are probably heading to Utah on Friday so we had Brinlee's birthday party a day early and it was great! She invited a couple of her good friends and they had a wonderful pool party. They ate their own "fish bowl" and it was delicious when whipping cream was sprayed directly into their mouths. They all had a great time and Brinlee feels like a princess for a day or two.
Grandma Judy came over in the evening for a cupcake and candle blowing ceremony. Brinlee was then of course rewarded with wonderful presents from her grandma that she loves! We love ya Brin! Happy birthday blondie!

3 comments:

madsens said...

hey how fun, happpy birthday. thanks for the cup cake too. sorry i missed you

Ashton & Co. said...

LOVE the new background! My fave so far. That video is precious and so is the slideshow. Mike & Me + 3 is so clever! Good job you pro blogger! Your children are beautiful as always!

Lori Harris said...

Cute blog neighbor. I found your blog through Madsen's. I can't believe how big your boy is. He is a cutie for sure. I have a permissions link on my blog. Email me at jbharris1@msn.com and I'll invite you in. Take care. Where did you find your cute blog template??