We decided to continue our adventure on Saturday, so we picked up Andy at his apartment and headed over to the copper mine. It is amazing to see the big hole and the huge trucks that work there. Here are a couple of pics from that fun trip. Thanks Andy for tagging along. It was a kick in the pants or something....
Monday, August 11, 2008
Going to the copper mine!
Posted by Mike and Bridgett at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is one big tire! :) I am glad you had fun with your family on a little vacation but it would have been BETTER had you let me know you were leaving so I wasn't stalking you for days wondering if our friendship was short lived or WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw someone scaling my fence and hopping into your yard... who was that?!?! :) HA!!!!
Post a Comment